- Our biggest most powerful Internal Coupling Motor, HDD 14N, with rated speed 3000 rpm, rated torque 10.0 Nm at a rated current 7.7 A and the length of 114.1 mm.
- Weight is 10 kg.
- Resolver, Hiperface, EnDat protocol and a number of drive compatible drive pinouts.
- The motors can be supplied with or without brake.
- IP 65 as a standard be can be ordered with IP 67.
- The technology with integrated coupling, enables even more compact installation of servo motors.
- For further information see datasheet for ICM14N.
ICM 14N Product Data:
- Rated speed [rpm]: 3000
- Low-speed torque [Nm]: 18.0
- Rated torque [Nm]: 10.0
- Peak torque [Nm]: 45
- Rated current [A]: 7.7
- Length* [mm]: 114.1
- Flange size [mm]: 140
- Mass** [kg]: 10.0
- Inertia [kgcm^2]: 32.6
* Without transducer and brake
** With resolver feedback system