- Our bigger version of the popular ICM 09J, ICM 14J, with rated speed 3000 rpm, rated torque 7.0 Nm at a rated current 5.3 A and the length of 80.9 mm.
- Weight is 6.0 kg.
- Resolver, Hiperface, EnDat protocol and a number of drive compatible drive pinouts.
- The motors can be supplied with or without brake.
- IP 65 as a standard be can be ordered with IP 67.
- The technology with integrated coupling, enables even more compact installation of servo motors.
- For further information see datasheet for ICM 14J.
Internal coupling motor, ICM 14J Product Data:
- Rated speed [rpm]: 3000
- Low-speed torque [Nm]: 10.0
- Rated torque [Nm]: 7.0
- Peak torque [Nm]: 22.5
- Rated current [A]: 5.3
- Length* [mm]: 80.9
- Flange size [mm]: 140
- Mass** [kg]: 6.0
- Inertia [kgcm^2]: 13.3
* Without transducer and brake
** With resolver feedback system