- Our hollowshaft version of the popular HDD09J, HSM 09J with a same performance but with a 45 mm hollow shaft where the thru center hole is 30 mm.
- The hollow shaft allows for example axles, cables, liquids or laser beams to be passed through the motor.
- HSM 09J has a rated speed 3000 rpm, rated torque 2,6 Nm at a rated current 2.4 A and a compact length of 96,9 mm.
- Weight is only 3,3 kg.
- HSM motors are as standard available with sin-cosin feedback system with either EnDat or Hiperface protocol and a number of drive compatible drive pinouts.
- IP 65 as a standard. Can be ordered with IP 67.
- For further information see datasheet for HSM 09J.
HSM 09J Product Data:
- Rated speed [rpm]: 3000
- Low-speed torque [Nm]: 2.9
- Rated torque [Nm]: 2.6
- Peak torque [Nm]: 7.3
- Rated current [A]: 2.4
- Length [mm]: 96.9
- Flange size [mm]: 92
- Mass [kg]: 3.3
- Inertia [kgcm^2]: 5.1
- Shaft dia [mm]: 45 j6
- Thru hole: 30 (up to 40 on request)